Man dies in traffic crash five days after son dies in fire
Published: Sept. 20, 2013 at 4:29 PM
POESTENKILL, N.Y., Sept. 20 (UPI) -- A man died in a car crash in the Albany, N.Y., area, police said Friday, five days after his son died in a nearby house fire.
The vehicle driven by John Hover, 64, of Poestenkill, N.Y., crossed over to an oncoming lane for an unknown reason Thursday afternoon and struck another car. Hover died Thursday in the Albany Medical Center Hospital, and another crash victim, Jean Eldred, 64, was in serious condition at the same hospital.
Hover was treated at the hospital Sunday for injuries he sustained in a house fire that killed his son, Devin Hover, 29, the Albany Times-Union reported Friday.
Investigators determined the fire was accidental.
A gene, the ADRA2b deletion variant, impacts the way people see the world, leading some to see things negatively through ‘gene-coloured glasses’The gene also causes ...
- Iran nuclear deal: Facing tough crowd in Congress, Kerry pleads for time
- For Mary Barra, ascent to top of GM started on the factory floor (+video)
- Obama takes selfie at Mandela memorial. Inappropriate? (+video)
- Obama shakes hands with Castro. Should he have snubbed Cuban leader? (+video)
- Paul Ryan, Patty Murray announce House-Senate budget deal
- Best served VERY chilled: Plummeting temperatures cause football fans' beers to freeze as Chicago experiences its coldest December night in 18 years
- Patient: Hospital found broken neck 5 days after denying him X-ray
- Nevada snow family: Overturned Jeep family-of-six sheltered in for DAYS in Nevada snow as it is revealed they burned the spare tire to keep warm
- Jordan Graham murder trial sees newlywed bride's brother crying on the stand
- Family of Laura Miera, the New Mexico woman buried alive in sand, wins $80million